This course addresses the question of whom a Customer is and who a Customer Service Provider is along with the goals of good Customer Service. It will help identify Internal and External Customers of a business and emphasizes that both require the same level of respect. To achieve Customer Satisfaction, the course addresses the importance of good communication skills among employees and customers as well as having a good attitude and exercising good etiquette, which are necessary elements in good Customer Service.
By the end of this training session, participants will be able to:
- Illustrate barriers to effective communication verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate the importance of basic communication.
- Employ the components of communication that are instructed in this course.
- Demonstrate effective listening and verbal skills through role-play and case study scenarios.
- Understand the importance of effectively and respectfully communicating with internal staff and external customers.
Suggested Course Length
While we encourage the full course as designed, it can be tailored to fit your time constraints.
Participants are eligible for 0.6 CEU’s upon completion of the full day course.