Building a Successful Attitude
Having a successful attitude is paramount to reaching goals. In this course, instruction centers on the environment and the emotional levels involved in attitude. The training session also illustrates the appropriate attitude of successful people, and how they adapted to succeed in a particular environment.
There is a daily checklist for participants to keep to assist them in maintaining their newly developed or enhanced winning attitude. This course will enable participants to recognize barriers to cognitive esteem building.
By the end of this training session, participants will be able to:
- Define the meaning of attitude as it applies to this instruction.
- Distinguish between the affect an attitude can have on self and others.
- Demonstrate ways to change from an attitude failure to success through discussion and/or role play.
- Explain ways to avoid self-sabotage in a class setting.
- Describe strategies for negative people, critical people, self-presentation.
1 Full Day (8 hours with a 1 hour lunch break and two 15 minute breaks)
- Law Enforcement
- First Responders
- Health Care Workers
Min: 10 Max: 25
Participants are eligible for 0.7 CEU’s upon completion of the full day course.